Who Will Pay For Your Recovery?
If you or a loved one has been injured in a crash it is crucial that you take action quickly to preserve your rights. A successful legal claim can make all the difference as you pursue the financial resources you need and are entitled to for medical costs, pain and suffering, lost wages, and other damages you have sustained due to negligence.
How I Can Help
At the Sheindlin Law Firm, I have dedicated my practice to helping people recover maximum compensation and other benefits for their injuries and costs related to the crash. The personal injury cases I represent include those that involve:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries: These types of injuries may vary from concussions to penetrating brain injuries. They often involve an array of symptoms that effect your emotions, behavior and cognitive skills. It requires an attorney experienced in brain injury cases to understand how this injury can affect your life and the types of care required, both now and in the future. If you have suffered some type of brain injury, we have the experience and knowledge to help you through this complex area of medicine and law.
- Motor Vehicle Crashes: I handle claims involving all types of vehicles and transit, including cars, trucks, motorcycles, taxis, bicycles, trains and buses.
- Construction Site Injuries: If you have been injured on a construction site, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation, but did you know you could also be entitled to personal injury compensation?
- Dangerous Properties: These “premises” cases occur when a person is injured on someone’s property due to an unsafe condition This is true for property used for public, private, residential or commercial purposes. If you have been injured due to a property owner failing to take precautions, you may be able to collect compensation.
- Elevators And Escalator Injuries: In New York City, millions of people use elevators or escalators every day at work and at a home. There are many laws and codes that apply to keep people safe. However, when they are ignored or violated, injuries can result. As your lawyer, I’ll make sure that your rights are protected and enforced against those who were negligent.
- Unsafe Products: In our global economy, it is harder than ever to make sure the products you use are safe. If someone’s shortcuts or negligence has resulted in your injury, I can help you identify the problem and hold wrongdoers responsible. I handle a wide variety of products liability claims.
- Medical Malpractice: We turn to medical professionals for help, and trust in their capability to diagnose and treat us. Unfortunately, their negligent acts can result in serious injuries, often with permanent consequences. If you or a loved one has been harmed by the negligence of a doctor, nurse or hospital, I can determine whether you have a valid claim for compensation.
- Dog/Animal Bites: Pet owners are responsible for the actions of their pets. If someone’s failure to properly control their pet has left you injured, I will pursue the compensation you deserve for medical expenses, pain and suffering including psychological injuries and other damages.
Put An Experienced NYC Injury Attorney On Your Side
Contact my New York City, Long Island or Westchester office today to arrange a free consultation to discuss your potential personal injury claim. Call 212-256-9729 or fill out my online contact form to get started.